Sep 21, 2007

9.21.7 : Returning Guest Requests

Simple question ...

The plan was to bring a few of the guests from the previous seasons back for Season III. Right now, though, I'm kind of back-logged with new folks, so I haven't started talking to previous guests about making a return appearance.

Before I start making calls and sending out feelers, I figured I'd throw it out to the listeners first and maybe they would give me a good indication of who they'd like to see back on the show.

So, either e-mail me (tbinnall@hotmail.com) your requests for return guests or just post 'em in the comments section below.

Thanks.

Details on the Season III premiere will be revealed on Sunday in the binnall report.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elgin Basement Renovation said...

Appreciate you bllogging this

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home