Jan 19, 2008

1.19.8: BoA on SSC and In-House Notes

I'm heading down to Southeastern MA tonight with my friend Christopher Balzano. He'll be the guest on the Spooky Southcoast radio show on WBSM AM in Fairhaven, MA. The show airs from 10 PM to Midnight (ET) and you can find listening information on their site.

I've recently become acquainted with the SSC crew, as I've spent the last couple of weeks giving their website a full re-design (to be unveiled on 1.26.8), and they've asked me to join in on the episode tonight, so I may pop-in at some point during their broadcast, though I'm not sure how extensive my involvement will be.

I'll have details post-show for folks who may want to check out my appearance or the Spooky Southcoast program, in general.

BoA In-House Notes

BoA:Audio returns on 2.2.8. Our guest will be ufomystic's own Greg Bishop for a lengthy discussion on the past year in Ufology. We'll talk about all the major UFO stories from 2007 and what they mean to the big picture of Ufology. More details next week, when we roll out a more formal preview.

We're right in the thick of production on new episodes of BoA:Audio. We've taped the Greg Bishop episode and another episode covering a new topic, for us, ghost hunting. I'm also taping an interview with a major name in the ghost genre next week as well, so we'll be delving into that realm for a bit during the 2nd half of Season III. Plus, I've been very busy tracking down new and exotic international guests for interview to air sometime in the not too distant future.

I'm also in the beginning stages of a new project that we are tenatively calling "BoA:D.C." I'll have more information on that very soon, but for now I can just say that it will be a different genre for BoA and will open up the franchise to a whole new audience to discover our off-kilter brand of esoteric entertainment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home