May 13, 2007

5.13.7 : a message from binnall

I've been very quiet the last few days and wanted to pass along some word on what is going on here @ BoA HQ.

I'll spare you the heartbreaking details, but the gist of it is that my father is very, very sick (which is an understatement). He has been in the ICU since last Friday (5.4). Longtime BoA readers will recall his health struggles from a couple of years ago. Someday, when this is all said and done, I will probably write more about my father's illness, but I'm just not in a place to do that right now. Suffice it to say, my attention is almost 100% focused on my dad at this time, as the situation is rather dire.

When things settle down a little bit, this evening, I'll finish getting the audio together and have it uploaded. After that ? Who knows. The BoA staff will still be contributing material, but it may be another week or two before the binnall report and BoA : Audio will be back. I'm sure you can all understand that those two "wings" of BoA require far too more work and attention than I can possibly put into them right now. Don't worry, though, we'll be back in time, this is just a temporary pause.

As is the case in struggles like this, I'll keep taking it day-by-day until this is resolved. I've been living in the moment since we brought my dad to the hospital last Friday. It's been emotionally, spiritually, and physically exhausting.

For now, I ask that you keep my father and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Kimball said...

Best wishes, Tim.

Paul

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kentroversy said...

Greetings, Tim:

I am heart torn to hear of your father's health crisis. I will be praying for your clarity, peace of mind, and the opportunity to say all the things you've always wanted to.

My family's prayers are with you and yours, my brother ...

Warmest Regards,




Kentroversy
Buffalo, NY USA

11:15 PM  
Blogger Asphalt Prophet said...

Tim

Are prayers are with you, your family and especially your father.
God's speed and we'll be here when you get back.

Asphalt Prophet
East of Eden

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home